About the Role
As a Technical Officer at UKTC you will be responsible for the project management of fire resistance tests to a variety of National and International Standards.
- Plan and conduct fire resistance tests in accordance with a variety of National and International Standards and UKTC procedures.
- Liaising with clients to define test programmes and produce quotations.
- Managing and reporting on project status via UKTC CRM.
- Collaborate with departments across the organisation to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Working with departments across site including taking responsibility during the test of technician teams.
- Liaising with Technical Surveyors and clients to obtain and clarify information and drawings.
- Provide training and mentorship to other colleagues within the Fire Resistance department.
Experience within a similar role, ideally in construction or civils.
Knowledge of the BS EN 1366 testing series and advantage.
Good general education including English & Maths.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experienced and confident working with technical drawings.
An understanding of health & safety.
Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office and Excel.
Consistent high quality of work.